Phytosanitary certificate and CITES
Disclaimer: These are brief interpretations of the terms explained simply.
When you request a phytosanitary certificate, a government official will come and inspect your plants. If the plants pass the inspections, meaning they are free of pests and diseases, we will be given signed papers indicating the result of the inspection. These papers are sent attached on the outside of the box when we ship to you.
CITES is a multination treaty for the protection of wild life. It is illegal to sell endangered species obtained from nature. When you request CITES exports papers from us, we will attach the necessary papers needed to indicate that what we export is NOT obtained from nature and it was produced by us at our greenhouses.
- Phytosanitary certificate: 10 Euro.
- CITES export papers: 10 Euro.
- No cost if the order is over 200 euros (not including shipping). The discount will be applied automatically during checkout.
What do I need to import plants to my country?
The simple answer is. We DO NOT KNOW. Every country has their own rules of what is allowed to be imported or not. We are not responsible if you package is held or destroyed upon import by your country's custom agents. BUT we are reasonable, if customs returns the package back to us in one piece we will issue a refund. Also if you contact us to provide you with any paperwork needed to get the package we will do our best to help .
UNOFFICIAL information of what is needed for every country
This information is purely based on previous experience and NOT a guarantee. You will have to contact your local authorities to be 100% sure of what paperwork is needed to import plants from us.
No paperwork is needed for any of the 27 European union countries
Austria ,Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania , Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- United States of America. USA requires phytosanitary certificate for all shipments containing plants.
- United Kingdom. UK requires a phytosanitary certificate for all shipments containing plants.
- Singapore. Requires a phytosanitary certificate and CITES for all shipments containing plants.
- Thailand. Requires a phytosanitary certificate , CITES and a Non-GMO signed declaration from us.
- Philippines. Requires a phytosanitary certificate , You also need to get a PERMIT from the department of agriculture in Philippines before you can import plants.
- Bangladesh. Requires a phytosanitary certificate.
- Israel. No steady requirements. We can ship to you but we are not responsible if it is refused/destroyed.
- Serbia. We can ship to you but we are not responsible if it is refused/destroyed.
- Japan. Requires phytosanitary certificate and CITES. BUT can still be refused.
- Chile. Requires phytosanitary certificate
- South Africa. Requires phytosanitary
- Russia. Requires phytosanitary certificate
- United Arab Emirates. UAE Requires phytosanitary certificate
- Canada. Requires phytosanitary certificate.
If your country is not mentioned contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate if we can ship to you and offer advice on what requirements you might have to import plants to your country